Monday, April 14, 2008

Wow~it's already the middle of April?

It's been crazy as usual at our house. The time just slips by so quickly. We've been busy with soccer, playing at the park and friends, and even getting some swimming in. The boys are quickly becoming best little buds. They call each other buddy. It's so cute. Here are a bunch of pictures of the last couple of weeks.

Ryan doing some painting in the tub!
This is Tyler passed out after a playdate. We had to wake him to go to soccer, it wasn't pretty!
Saturday night we cooked out with some neighbors in the driveway. The kids had a blast! Chad and I even went out by ourselves on Friday night and left the kids with a sitter. Needless to say, after 2 late nights they were quite the treat getting ready for bed after the cookout.
This is racer "Bill" as Tyler calls himself! Go Bill! He wears this get up and drives his "Escalade" around the cul-de-sac! Priceless!
This is a flower from my back yard. It's an Indian something or nother. Can't remember!
It was Bluebonnet time a couple weeks ago. They have pretty much come and gone, but in Texas tradition we went out and got some pictures.





It has been down right hot the last couple of weeks. Our pool is not warm enough yet, but we pulled out the sprinkler and they had a blast! I did too, I got to read!


Soccer game warm-ups!


Do these two look alike or what? Tyler is slowly becoming his father! It's scarey! We're not sure who Ryan is~ someone in someone's family was apparently "nuts!" He's taking after them!
Big shoes to fill!




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to Tyler,Ryan,& Ethan and wife to Chad. I have decided I need a hobby and have taken up blogging. Hopefully my family and friends that are far enjoy keeping up with this crazy family of mine!