Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Is someone watching me?

First day of school for Ryan today...he's an official Turtle! Big three year old class...he's so proud, I am a little sad cause he's getting so big! Don't mind me in this picture...I have had quite the week with little blow ups everywhere...namely E's diapers, Tyler's crying about school, which Ry is picking up on, and crazy birds attacking me in my garage...seriously? Candid camera? Let's not forget the sinus infection I have or the fact that I haven't made it to any, but the first, of my running classes...ANyways...it's time to get into the school schedule full fledge and I am looking forward to it! Poor Ethan is too...pretty sure he is tired of falling asleep in his bouncy chair while life goes on around him...it's exhausting just watching this family of ours:)!

Big Dude!






Happy Birthday Alexia! High tea @ The St. Regis in HOuston...so fun to be served for 2 hours!


That's right...GO FARVE & VIKES! Very exciting night at our house last night!









1 comment:

Chuck said...

Hope things start to come around for you and the boys. It will get better, hopefully sooner than later.

Dad

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to Tyler,Ryan,& Ethan and wife to Chad. I have decided I need a hobby and have taken up blogging. Hopefully my family and friends that are far enjoy keeping up with this crazy family of mine!