Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January

2010 has started and I haven't caught up yet...Ethan is crawling all over the place, up the steps, into the toilet...you name it he's into it! Ryan is back at school and loving it...having a bit of a personality change due to his mean parents taking his pacifier away during the day...only for bed and he HATES it! I think he may not like us much either these days...sassy 3 year olds are not my favorite...we're all ready for Ryan to turn 4! Good thing he's cute!




The boys and their best friend, Michael, at Monster Trucks! Gravedigger was the favorite once again!



Had a little New Year's Day swimming party at our house this year...It was a hit with the kids...we heated the pool to 86 and it was like a bath.




Happy 2010 Y'all!






No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to Tyler,Ryan,& Ethan and wife to Chad. I have decided I need a hobby and have taken up blogging. Hopefully my family and friends that are far enjoy keeping up with this crazy family of mine!