Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Spring!

Wow~! Sorry its been so long! This family is busy! Baseball, school, biking, swimming, learning to walk (finally!), birthdays, end of the year everything! ....the list goes on...here are a few of my favorites from the last couple months.

Beach trip to Galveston for the day! They all loved it!
Happy Easter!

Swimming with best buddies Jack and Christopher!


Field Day was today! Dad got to go and it made Ty's day! Plus he got to ride his bike to school, even better!









Ryan, "I'm just laxin' watchin' the poo mama!"


Notice the straps? I like to try to crawl out otherwise!


New hoop for the 6th b-day!



Happy Boy!








Officer Smiley!

Outside time is loved by all! Notice no training wheels for Ryan!


Chad made me cut off the "rat tail!"















No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to Tyler,Ryan,& Ethan and wife to Chad. I have decided I need a hobby and have taken up blogging. Hopefully my family and friends that are far enjoy keeping up with this crazy family of mine!