Thursday, October 4, 2007

I have 5 minutes!

Here's a picture of Ella and Tyler. We went to their house yesterday to play. Tyler LOVES to go to "Nette's" house. Pretty sure he would live there if I let him! They had fun yesterday with the dog-Sam's back. I was watching the two of them with the dog "doing it's hair" when I looked and realized that the brush Tyler was using still had some paint left in it. Sammy had a nice black stripe down his side courtesy of Tyler. Ryan was terrified of the little dog.
ALOHA! You can't really tell, but they both have on their HI shirts that Grandma & Grandpa brought back for them!
Here's a picture of me that Tyler took. He loves the camera lately! Wants to take pictures of everything! I think I have a great idea for x-mas for him! And I am actually showered and put together. For those of you that don't see me on a daily basis, looking like this is a rarity! Usually I have a hat on and workout clothes!
Mama and Tyler!
Ryan is due for a haircut! I always had Tyler with a nice, short little boy cut. It doesn't fit Ryan. He's more of a hockey hair kid! It always looks so cute and curly when he's had a bath or is out in the humidity. Chad tells me it's time to CUT!
Here's a picture of Ella and Tyler. (This was a couple of weeks ago) Tyler has decided that he will be Captain Hook for Halloween this year. This Power Ranger get up was his choice,until we went to the mecca (Disney Store). Of course we caved and got the whole get up! Stay tuned for pictures! I think Ryan will be Peter Pan then! Too cute!

Funny thing today, I was at Old Navy shopping at met a girl. Sounds normal, we start chatting and come to find out she's from MN. "Oh me too!" I say. She's from St. Michael and I actually know where this is b/c my good friend from home lives there. Come to find out they totally know each other! So we called Kelly in MN and she was a little surprised that the 2 of us were calling her to chat! What a small world!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to Tyler,Ryan,& Ethan and wife to Chad. I have decided I need a hobby and have taken up blogging. Hopefully my family and friends that are far enjoy keeping up with this crazy family of mine!