Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Head, Shroulders, Knees, & Toes!

Busy day today. Took Ryan to Target, spent too much $$, picked Tyler up from school, and went to the gym! Exciting stuff in the day in the life of Erin Brautigam!
Tyler's new hobby is photography. I thought ya'll might enjoy seeing some of his "work!" A beautiful box, and ahhhh-the lamp! Gorgeous!

Yes, he took this one of his favorite subjects~the family!
Pardon my outfit, I actually made it to the gym today and tried to pass out! Geez I'm out of shape! I have told Lynnette that I would run a 10K with her in March, so I better get my butt in gear! Not sure what I was thinking! She will hold me to it, seriously!
Ryan's new favorite thing is the train table! He absolutely loves it! I took him to a store today that had a train table for the kids to play with. When it was time to go, he threw a major big boy tantrum! Let the good times roll!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to Tyler,Ryan,& Ethan and wife to Chad. I have decided I need a hobby and have taken up blogging. Hopefully my family and friends that are far enjoy keeping up with this crazy family of mine!