Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What a Beautiful Day!

What a cutie! He is so much fun these days! Loving life like a 3 year old should!
Popcorn anyone? Tyler made quite the mess!
Yesterday at Tyler's school, they had a stable with Mary, Joseph, and Baby Jesus. The kid's loved it. Tyler was so excited to "touch" Jesus. He came close to seeing Jesus when he told me to "Shut Up" yesterday. I really pushed him to it, I admit I was being a nagging mother. However, he ran to the time-out chair apologizing up and down while bawling. He then proclaimed he would NEVER say that to me again because it made Mama sad.
A little dark~ Tyler's class at Children of Joy! Preschool.

AWW~too fun!
The classic bag monster!

Here's my little elf! Ryan is definately feeling better. He's getting rid of a bad cold.
Here's Tyler (Prince Charming) and Ella (Fiona) playing castle at the park. A little picnic and playing at one of our favorite parks with the Mullins family. It is literally perfect out today. 72 and sunny!
The Crew!
Big Boy Brautigam climbing to the top of the slide! King of the Hill!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to Tyler,Ryan,& Ethan and wife to Chad. I have decided I need a hobby and have taken up blogging. Hopefully my family and friends that are far enjoy keeping up with this crazy family of mine!