Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy December!

Here are some recent pictures from the last couple weeks...My friend Kim took these next few, we were really happy with them...






Mowing the cul-de-sac island together as a family...too cute!


Decorating the tree...it was 80 the day we went to get it, it has since cooled to 60...that's cold here!

Thanksgiving at Mike and Amanda's


Joey and Tyler

We fed the kids first...then upstairs they went! We all sat down to a quiet Thanksgiving dinner!

Scooting is our new favorite activity!











2 comments:

Chuck said...

Awesome Pictures!!

Can't wait to see ya all.

Gramps S

Jared and Kat said...

What great family pics of yall! The boys are looking so big!

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to Tyler,Ryan,& Ethan and wife to Chad. I have decided I need a hobby and have taken up blogging. Hopefully my family and friends that are far enjoy keeping up with this crazy family of mine!