Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's almost Christmas!

We've been quite the busy boys lately! We went to an awesome party at Lynnette's house where we decorated cookies, made jingle bell necklaces, and had a tissue paper snowball fight (best we can do in TX!). The kids had a blast and Lynnette is very brave having a bazillion kids over for a party!


Ella and Ry...

Shooting hoops is Ryan's new past time...he actually can make a 3 footer (heightwise...I think he's almost that tall!)


St. Nick also came to visit the boys...carrots in their shoes=a full stocking of treasures!






1 comment:

Chuck said...

Well, it is beginning to look alot like Christmas up here! 6-8" snow before morning. should be plenty of snow for the boys to slide on.

Love Ya

Grandma & Buca S

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to Tyler,Ryan,& Ethan and wife to Chad. I have decided I need a hobby and have taken up blogging. Hopefully my family and friends that are far enjoy keeping up with this crazy family of mine!