Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Chad!

So today is Chad's 31st birthday. He just got home from golfing and the boys and I made him a Spiderman cake. Tyler also told Chad that we got him a new golf shirt. So much for gifts! Doesn't quite compare to the guys golf weekend he got last year when Nate and Dave come to TX, but it's a close 2nd I'm sure! We actually got a babysitter last night and went out to celebrate. We went to a wedding shower and then hit the towm for some drinks. It was pretty fun and nice to be out doing adult things. It's been a crazy week, so we were ready for some fun. Ryan has bronchitis and an ear infection. Tyler started soccer. We had a fundraiser dinner at TYler's school last night, before the babysitter came, and I ran a 5k yesterday morning! I actually ran the whole way and felt great! It was fun to do that again. I hadn't run a "race" if you will since I lived in Tosa and had no kids. Anyways, next week will be just as crazy I'm sure, it's that time of year, birthdays, parties, families visiting. We can't wait for it all! Happy Birthday Chad! We love you!
The boys making the cake!
Ryan, updating the blog! He loves the computer!

1 comment:

Chuck Sorenson said...

Look's Like a fun weekend!

Happy Birthday Chad!!

Can't wait to get there, See you Friday!!!
Gandma & Grandpa S

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to Tyler,Ryan,& Ethan and wife to Chad. I have decided I need a hobby and have taken up blogging. Hopefully my family and friends that are far enjoy keeping up with this crazy family of mine!