Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tyler performing front and center!He bellowed it out! He is a proud Texan!


Ryan and Tyler had so much fun playing games at the Chili Cook off at Tyler's school! A very fun night with the boys, except that Ryan was a wild man~oh wait~that's nothing new!
Self portrait with the "WILD CHILD!"


Our neighbor Michael and Tyler are on the same soccer team. Tyler is so excited for the season to begin! He's actually pretty good if he's on task! That's a BIG if!


Tyler and Ryan with Sebastian the Bear. It's Tyler's take home friend from school.
Next time the shin guards will go on the inside of the socks! I had no energy to argue over logistics with the child!
Coach Jim and the 3-4 year old "Bulldogs" meeting for the first time!




1 comment:

Shannon K. said...

He makes a darn good Texan! :) How fun soccer! I can't wait until Katie can do sports! Right now I think she'd just run around and push all the kids down... :S

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to Tyler,Ryan,& Ethan and wife to Chad. I have decided I need a hobby and have taken up blogging. Hopefully my family and friends that are far enjoy keeping up with this crazy family of mine!