Thursday, March 20, 2008

Picture Palooza!

Hi all! It's been a long time since our last post. We've been really busy these last few weeks. Grandma and Grandpa Sorenson were here for almost 2 weeks. Tyler turned 4! We hit the Houston Rodeo, had Tyler's first soccer game, and I shopped a lot! (My mom was here!) Anyways, here we go with lots of pictures! I started with a couple of the 2 boys and then seperated them into Tyler and Ryan.

Granny and Grandpa B sent Easter baskets! They were very excited!
Happy Easter! We went to Tyler's Easter party at school.
TYLER
Swimming with Grandpa and Grandma S. on Tyler's b-day. It was 85 and hot! We heated the pool for the northerners!

Michael, Lauren, and Jim came to swim too.



Yes, I did it, I bought a Wii. It's sooooo fun!
Tyler's b-day party was at an indoor play area called Safari Stop. There were 18 kids and they all had a blast!
Tyler's in the very back.

All his loot!



First soccer game. It was at 8:30 in the morning. Grandma stayed home with Ryan, it was only 40 degrees. Cold for these TX boys.
Tyler got hit in the head, cried, fueled up on Gatorade and got back in the game! He had a lot of fun. I think they won too! They don't keep track, but pretty sure they won.
Tyler at the Rodeo.
Tyler with Grandma and Grandpa at the Easter party. SOrry these are out of order.
Ella and Tyler taking a spin.


RYAN

Artsy fartsy! Loves the paints and markers!
Big boy jammies! Just cute!

Two cool dudes!





Outu riding bike with Grandpa!
Ryan and the love of his life! He adores Ella and she loves him too. Lynnette and I decided if they go tmarried, they could color all day long together since neither of them like TV.


I love presents! Even if they're not mine!







Ryan loves ELMO, bubbles, juice, pushing on the swing, and crocodiles! He says all these words. He's so much fun right now, however he does enjoy the Time out chair too. Must be the view!
Poor Ryan never had taken a shower until last week. Tyler always did this, the poor deprived second born!
Rodeo!
Toot-Toot chugga chugga big tall guy!








No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to Tyler,Ryan,& Ethan and wife to Chad. I have decided I need a hobby and have taken up blogging. Hopefully my family and friends that are far enjoy keeping up with this crazy family of mine!