Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Easter...a little late!

It's been busy around the Brautigam's. Tyler had soccer this week, he scored a goal! He was very excited. Chad had the Sweet 16 basketball games on Friday and Sunday. I went out with friends on Saturday for shopping and dinner. Ryan has pretty much gone along for the ride everywhere. This week doesn't look to slow down any. We went and played with Ella and the boys this morning. The kids always have fun there.

Lynnette hosted an egg hunt the Friday before Easter. The kids had a blast! Tyler is in dress up clothes, not his Easter outfit.
Ryan loved the egg hunt!

Easter baskets on Easter morning. The bunny did good!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to Tyler,Ryan,& Ethan and wife to Chad. I have decided I need a hobby and have taken up blogging. Hopefully my family and friends that are far enjoy keeping up with this crazy family of mine!