Wednesday, September 19, 2007

After dinner with "the boys"

The boys are really starting to spend a lot of time outside in the backyard. They love to playl store in their house and climb all over Ryan's new climber he got for his b-day. They are pretty excited to see everyone. Tyler is convinced Christmas is coming soon, I mean very soon! He also wants me to have a Power Ranger birthday tomorrow! Little does he know, 32 isn't Power Ranger worthy! I'm going to give this blogging thing a try, you know, join the 21st century~ anyways. Bear with me! Thanks for all the cards and thoughts! Love to you all!

2 comments:

Chuck Sorenson said...

Erin,

Happy Birthday!!

Enjoy your Power Ranger party.

Love,

DAD & MOM

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! It's truley amazing you even have time to turn the computer on, let alone blog! I figured you would be too busy mixing your Metamucil drinks and playing shuffleboard.
Have a great b-day.
Matt

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to Tyler,Ryan,& Ethan and wife to Chad. I have decided I need a hobby and have taken up blogging. Hopefully my family and friends that are far enjoy keeping up with this crazy family of mine!