Friday, September 21, 2007

Random thoughts, no new pictures!

I thought it would be fun to look thru some old pics and I found this one. Pre kids and about 20 lbs. lighter! I think I even look a lot younger, considering that i just turned 32! Yikes. Chad and I are heading out for a night on the town adn going to the Dave Matthews Band concert here in The Woodlands. I'm pretty excited to clelbrate my b-day adult style, if you will, tonight. I had 11 plus two in the oven kids here for CUPCAKES yesterday afternoon!
This is Hannah, at Ryan's current age. Are they related or what? I think that Ryan is definately more Brautigam, Tyler more Sorenson.

1 comment:

Lynnette Mullins said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to Tyler,Ryan,& Ethan and wife to Chad. I have decided I need a hobby and have taken up blogging. Hopefully my family and friends that are far enjoy keeping up with this crazy family of mine!